Two-night fine-dining restaurant break to Kilkenny City
‘La Dolce Vita’ in the Marble City
To celebrate our 25th anniversary, Rinuccini Italian Restaurant has teamed up with the four star boutique Pembroke Hotel in Kilkenny City Centre to offer a new dining experience – ‘La Dolce Vita’.
Under the expert guide of Head Chef/Owner, Antonio Cavaliere, Michelin-listed Ristorante Rinuccini is now one of Ireland’s top dining destinations renowned for its cuisine, service, décor and wine offer. Rinuccini and the Pembroke Hotel are located within two minutes of each other, overlooked by the the iconic Kilkenny Castle.
This special two-night dining break includes:
- A complimentary welcome Bellini / aperitif at the Pembroke Hotel on arrival
- Specially created three course dinner at the on one evening
- On the second evening, enjoy contemporary Irish cuisine at the Pembroke Hotel’s Stathams Restaurant
- A complimentary room upgrade including free city centre parking and Wi-Fi, Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobe and slippers, luxurious Keiji products and complimentary water
- Full Irish or healthy breakfast each morning
All from just €295 per person; offer excludes Saturdays
To book see pembrokekilkenny.com
(T’s & C’s apply, valid until April 30th 2015; excludes Easter Week; Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, March 15th)